Minimum Unity Version Required:
| Asset Published Date:
Jan 5, 2021 |
Compatible:2018.4.17 or higher
- Remove unwanted shaders & keywords
- Reduce build time & app sizeShader Control
is a powerful editor extension that gives you full control of shader compilation and keywords usage and their impact in your game.
*** Features ***
- `Build View`: lists all shaders (including Unity internal shaders) and their keywords.
Allows you to exclude any number of shaders, keywords or specific variants from the build process with a few click.
- `Project View`: convenient unified view for all shaders with source code in your project.
- List shaders and materials in your project using keywords along shader variant count.
- Quickly locate or open any shader in your project.
- Disable/enable any number of keywords per shader with a click.Shader Control can modify the existing shader automatically for you
- Convert global keyword to local keyword with a click from the Keywords view (local keywords don`t count for the 256 keyword limit).
- Shows relationship between keywords, shaders and materials.
- Removes materials references to disabled keywords at project level.
- Can create shader variant collection assets to speed up shader warm-up and reduce hiccups in your game at runtime.
- Supports all CG/HLSL shader types.
- Supports Shader Graph shaders.
- Supports single and multi-pass shaders.
- Supports all keyword types.
- Supports global and local keywords.
Has your project exceeded Unity shader keyword limit-
Does your project take ages generating the build-
Do you want to reduce the build size removing unnecessary shader variants-
If you answered yes to any of above questions, Shader Control is your tool.Even more cool assets!