Minimum Unity Version Required:
5.4.1f1 | Asset Published Date:
14 Nov 2017 |
Publisher: Piran Tremethick
is a physically-based atmospheric scattering effect designed to easily add stunning natural fog and true volumetric
haze and lighting effects.
Takes advantage of modern rendering techniques such as temporal reprojection to give high-quality results, fast
Supports DX9/DX11 and OpenGL Core (for best quality/performance use DX11 or OpenGL Core, mobile platforms and VR are not supported).Features:
•Atmospheric (Rayleigh) Scattering
- add depth to a scene with classic scattering from the sky.
- create dusty air with physically-based scattering from aerosols (dust/pollution).
•Volumetric Light Shafts
- directional light shadow maps cast true volumetric shadows through haze.
•Volumetric Point & Spot Lights
- create local volumetric effects from point and spot lights with support for shadows, cookies and 3D density textures.
- easy to control fog with exponential height falloff and sun lighting.
- add DeepSky Haze to your scene with just a few clicks.
- includes custom shaders to allow atmospheric effects on transparent objects and skybox elements.
- create different effects for particular areas, with smooth blends as you travel between them.
- create specific atmospheric effects for different times of day*.
•Supports Multiple Cameras
- share settings across all cameras in the scene or specify overrides per-camera, useful for (eg) cutscenes.
- easily save presets for atmospheric effects to share across scenes.
*DeepSky Haze is not a time-of-day system, but allows you to create atmospheric effects that can be smoothly blended via a Time parameter.Full source included
and fully commented! For info and support, see the forum thread
, the User Guide
, or get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org