Minimum Unity Version Required:
2017.4.0f1 | Asset Published Date:
18 Sep 2018 |
DescriptionMaster Server Kit is a complete library that allows you to host your UNET-based multiplayer game on a dedicated server.Official documentationForum threadFeatures
- Player registration and authentication (can be bypassed if desired).
- Guest mode.
- Support for both world-based and room-based games.
- Matchmaking supporting public and private games.
Independent game server instances are dynamically spawned and destroyed as needed.
- Zone servers that allow you to distribute the game server load across different machines (useful for load balancing or region-based matchmaking).
- Player properties system that can be used for implementing currencies and achievements with persistent storage in a database.
Default implementations are provided for SQLite, MySQL, MongoDB and LiteDB.
- Chat with support for public and private messages and an unlimited number of channels.
- Complete and extensively documented C# source code.
Customers have access to the private repository of the project.
- Compatible with games using UNET, including games that use the Network Manager component.
- Includes demo that showcases the functionality of the kit.
This kit is ideal if you want to host your game on a dedicated server and/or you need to run your game logic authoritatively on the server to help prevent cheating.