Minimum Unity Version Required:
5.6.0f3 | Asset Published Date:
07 May 2018 |
Publisher: Aveyond Studios
Description⭐ MAKE YOUR DREAM GAME FAST! ⭐Have a pre-sales question? Ask it in our official Unity Forum thread.
In minutes, build heroes, enemies, NPCs, items, loot drops, equipment, cutscenes, and ANYTHING else you need.
And do it with or without coding.
: Ask in our forum.
: We have lots of them.
: Check out our huge list.
: See what's coming next.FUN FEATURES
• Hundreds of gameplay actions.
• Visual scripting system.
• AI system.
• Save and load system.
• Database system.
• Inventory and Journal system.
• Dialog system (branches, portraits, etc).
• Scene restoration system.
• Localize system for text AND audio.
• Player and camera controllers.
• Lots of sample scenes and tutorials.TECH FEATURES
• Use an action on one or many items.
• Local, global, and group variables.
• Conditions for states, events, actions.
• Events for collisions, triggers, input, more.
• Pooling, Debugging, Pathfinding, more.HOW DOES IT WORK?
Hero objects are the core of HeroKit.
A hero object is a blueprint for an item.
Each hero object can have states, events, and actions.
A hero object can be anything you want it to be.
Create one, attach it to a game object, and hit play.
It's that easy.MORE INFO
HeroKit is unique.
It is both a game toolkit AND a visual scripting system.
You can create most games faster and with more flexibility than you can with those other tools.
Out of the box, HeroKit is ideal for creating 2D and 3D RPGs, FPS Games, Adventure Games, SIMs, and Visual Novels, but you can extend it to create almost anything.
If you don’t know how to code, you can drag, drop, and click your awesome game into existence.
If you want to learn how to code you can script custom actions.
If you’re already a coding ninja, HeroKit comes with full source code.Still have questions? Ask us in our official Unity Forum thread.