Product descriptionMinimum Unity Version Required: 2017.3.0p1 | Asset Published Date: 18 Mar 2018 | Price: $20.00.
Game Framework for Unity will dramatically increase the development speed and feature set of your Unity games.
We provide the scripts, components and features most games need in a flexible and extensible manner, so you can concentrate your effort on making your game unique.
The extras bundle now also includes the full Beautiful Transitions asset, the full Pro Pooling asset, the full Prefs Editor Secured asset, 2D Infinite Runner Framework (work in progress) and more, all for one low price...
• Quick and easy game setup, including a GameManager to easily manage your game.
• Simple setup of worlds, levels, characters and other game items including all the menus that you need.
• Tracking of scores and progress.
• 3 UI themes (Cartoon, Space, RPG)
• The full Beautiful Transitions asset for beautiful screen and UI wipes and transitions
• The full Pro Pooling asset.
• The full Prefs Editor asset
• Alpha version of the upcoming Game Framework PlayMaker Extensions asset.
• Full 2D runner framework and game sample (work in progress).
• Advanced parallex scrolling script.
• Unlockable items.
• Action Framework for increased performance and ease of development.
• Condition Framework for increased performance and ease of development.
• Simple in app purchase.
• Dialog handling including standard dialog for settings and game over.
• Advertising support.
• ‘Free prize’ functionality.
• ‘Social’ functionality.
• Gameobject distance/time weighting framework.
• Messaging framework.
• Support for secured prefs
• Debugging and test functions.
• Many helper classes and components from animation through UI.
• 3D models and animations, including for Free Prize
• Samples and Tutorials
• Works with both unity free and pro
• And more...
Paid or Free
The main core of Game Framework is also available for free however in addition to the main core, this extras bundle contains additional content:
Feel free to try the free version, but please considering purchasing this asset to help support our efforts in developing it further.
Please see our website for more information, documentation, additional tutorials and sample games made using the framework.
Contact us if you need help getting up and running with the framework, or have any questions, suggestions or feedback.