Minimum Unity Version Required:
2017.1.1f1 | Asset Published Date:
02 Mar 2018 |
Publisher: Meshtint Studio
to see more products in our Unity Asset Store.See forum here
About CUBE Series Science Fiction Underworld City Pack:
This pack contains a lot of assets for you to create your own Science Fiction themed game!
The props and environment assets are low poly.
Layout them easily and create your own game environment.
You can also customize your character! Accessories and weapons are provided for customization.
If you like this asset, we recommend you to check out these CUBE assets too: CUBE - Planet Hue Pack CUBE - Heroes and Dungeons PackCUBE - TentaclesCUBE - Spaceships Pack 01CUBE - Vehicles Pack 01 CUBE - Robot StingCUBE - Robot CrawlerCUBE - Robot PinCUBE - Robot Punisher
- Added 2 more Multi meshes costumes
- Unwrapped all Multi meshes costumes and included UV textures.
You can now texture the Multi meshes costumes!
- Added DIY face texture.
You can create any face texture for the character in v1.5
- Added new demo scene 02 to show case a different art style using the assets.
- Added Box 01 and Glowing Door
- Added 3rd person controller demo scene
- Added 2 eyes
- Added 2 multi meshes male and female.
You can now customize more!
- Added 2 customized samples
- Fixed missing weapon materials
- Added 1 helmet
Why buy me? :
1) Customizable human characters.
The set up is very easy.
Just drag and drop.
See tutorial image in the preview screen.
2) You can create your unique looking characters even though it's a 3D stock models pack! Contact us if you need more customization.
3) Robots are included in the package.
You can use them as enemies!
4) Many assets to create your own environment.
They are stylized and low poly.
Most of them are using the same material and texture.
Optimized for your game!
5) Demo scene is included.
6) Assets remain clear ( no pixelation) even when close up.
Good for AR, VR apps.
What do you need to take note:
1) Scripts and animations are not included in the package.
We are using Unity's 3rd person controller in the demo.
There is no attack animation in Unity's controller pack.
2) Demo scenes are using these Unity FREE assets:
- Standard Assets > Characters
- Standard Assets > Effects
- Asset Store > Post Processing Stack version 1
- Asset Store Cinemachine
- Asset Store > Unity Pacticle Pack
3) This is not a plug and play game template.
You will need to add scripts, cameras, sounds etc to create a complete game.
4) The demo scenes are only for your reference.
What's in the pack?:
Customized Samples :
- 17 characters (1.4)
Costumes and Accessories ( Color variations included) :
- 4 multi meshes costumes (1.5)
- 18 x female costumes
- 30 x male costumes
- 5 x robots
- 3 x bags
- 15 x beards
- 6 x eyes (1.4)
- 35 x female hair
- 40 x male hair
- 2 x head dresses
- 4 x masks
- 6 x wings
- 1 x helmet (1.4)
- 1 x Face DIY (1.5)
Weapons ( Color variations included) :
- 4 x axes
- 4 x double edge sword
- 4 x fist blade
- 8 x guns
- 4 x hammers
- 4 x double edge sword
- 4 x ring blades
-12 x swords
- 4 x wands
Props and Environment ( Color variations included) :
- 4 x arc
- 1 x bench
- 5 x border
- 4 x Buildings
- 1 x Energy Box
- 2 x fence
- 1 x fence pillar
- 1 x crate
- 1 x generator
- 1 x ground
- 2 x hologram
- 2 x lamp
- 4 x machine
- 1 x pillar
- 2 x portal
- 1 x sewer
- 8 x sign board
- 1 x spotlight
- 1 x stairs
- 3 x tiles
- 1 x torch
- 1 x wall
- 1x Box (1.5)
to see more products in our Unity Asset Store.